Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Project Reveal!

So, it's done for now.

What?  Oh yes, it's a whole new blog site.  Not that there's anything wrong with this one, or that I don't still love it and such but....

I sort of saw a need for this other one.  It's very topic-specific site focussed on Blenderized Diets, tube feeding and related subjects. If this is somewhere near your alley, you might like it, but more importantly I NEED YOU to make it betterer.  If you are otherwise interested, of course, drop by.  The colours and fonts are nice anyway

Speaking of which,

Don't freak out if you are dropping in here one day and it looks completely different.  I think it might be time for a coat of paint if not a full redecorate in here so stand by.  I just lazily used the first half-decent template Blogger had when I started up but now they have this whole design suite thingy so I'll have a play.  and hope nothing bad happens.  Google's a multinational after all, and nothing bad ever happens to them!  Too big to fail!

Apparently.

So, anyway, the new blog is

HERE.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment