Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The First Post

Hello reader, and welcome.

As of writing I have just enabled this, my first and thus far only blog or published material of any kind. Unusually for me, I haven't really got much of a handle on what this is, where it's heading, or why it is here - only that it is. My vague sense of it is that it will be essayish in large part, rather than some sort of daily diatribe. I have no particularly defined driving passion (but if you do, great!) so this won't be a blog returning over and over to a theme like Extreme Basket Weaving or Controversial Concrete Pouring Methods or Join My Rage Against God for Creating Turnips or something like that. I will aim to update fairly regularly though, as despite my near-complete lack of a clue as to exactly what this is, I have thought long on it, and have decided it is Worth Doing For Some Reason. I shall attempt to do it well.

So for now, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment